As coffee bloggers, we cannot accept a commission, gifts, or money without disclosing it.
Here is a detailed description of how we might be compensated for posts:
• This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Our primary form of making money is via affiliate links – or sites that connect companies with advertisers to share great products with you!
• We find it impossible to promote items we haven’t tried and actually like, therefore if we are recommending a product it is because we truly believe it might be a worthwhile time or money investment for you. If we don’t like something, we won’t mention it at all. Our reviews cannot be bought; we will only write about products, services and companies that we use, love, and would recommend to a dear friend.
• Sometimes a post will be sponsored, which means someone has paid us to write about a specific topic. These post will be clearly marked as sponsored or paid content. Again, we only accept sponsored offers from brands we truly believe in.
• This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We operate with integrity and believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
• Any views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely our own. And we have many, many opinions. You’re welcome.
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest for me.
This blog is written and edited by us. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on our contact page.