One of my favorite new drinks that Starbucks has released in the Cinnamon Caramel Cream Cold Brew. While they originally made it with Nitro cold brew, you can ask for regular cold brew (which I do), and you can even make your own at home when you can’t get to a Starbys.
The combination of cinnamon and caramel is not something I would have originally thought of, but the pairing is absolutely delicious together. Plus, even though it may sound complicated, it’s easier than even I thought it would be, especially after picking up some mini Monin syrup sets that had both Cinnamon Bun and Caramel flavor options.
So, without further ado, let’s look at how to whip up this delicious drink you’ll want to make over and over again.
Cinnamon Caramel Cream Cold Brew: Ingredients
Seriously, 5 ingredients (plus ice) is all it takes to make this addicting coffee drink you’ll love.
- Cold Brew: I used my favorite Stok cold brew and I bet that just about any cold brew or iced coffee is going to work perfectly for this. I have not tried it with hot coffee yet. I actually did a taste test with a bunch of popular store bought cold brews to find the best tasting, smoothest cold brew, and you can read that full review here.
- Monin Cinnamon Bun Syrup: I’ve been wanting to try the Monin Cinnamon Bun. I usually. make my own homemade cinnamon syrup, and that will certainly work here, as well as any cinnamon syrup that you have. Because you’re adding this to cold coffee and ice, you don’t want to use just cinnamon, because it won’t dissolve. So, if you don’t have a cinnamon syrup, make one in 10 minutes using this recipe here.
- Monin Caramel Syrup: I would use the caramel syrup, instead of sauce, option for this one. The sauce is not going to dissolve into the cold drink, which makes the caramel syrup a better option.
- Heavy Whipping Cream: Just plain heavy whipping cream is used for the sweet cream cold foam.
- Milk of choice: You’ll also need a couple tablespoons of your milk of choice. I use oat milk here.
- Ice: I used a cup of ice here.
Optional: Toppings like caramel drizzle, or a cinnamon sugar mixture, like Cinnadust.
That’s it for ingredients. For tools, it’s a hand mixer only. I looooooove this little single hand mixer for my coffee drinks. It fits perfectly in my little glass carafe. It saves me from getting out the big mixer and having more to clean. Lazy much? I think so!
*Affiliate links are used here, which means at no cost to you, I may receive a commission if you mak ea purchase through my links. Cheers!
How To Make a Cinnamon Caramel Cream Cold Brew:
Alright, now that you have all your ingredients, let’s get down to business. I made a little video to walk you through how easy this is, so you can watch that to help you out, if you like.
View this post on Instagram
- Add ice to glass.
- Add 1 tbsp. of cinnamon bun and 1 tbsp. of caramel syrup to the glass
- Add 1 cup of cold brew
- In a separate glass, add 4 tbsp. heavy cream, 2 tbsp. milk of choice, 1/2 tbsp. caramel and 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon bun and mix for about 45 seconds until thick, but still soft.
- Pour over your coffee.
- Add any toppings. I added caramel drizzle. Starbucks uses a cinnamon sugar dust.
That’s it! It’s so good. If you’re looking for more recipes to try, you may also like these posts:
- 11 Starbucks drinks you can make at home
- Delicious Pumpkin Cream Shaken Espresso
- The viral iced white mocha with vanilla sweet cream and caramel drizzle drink made at home
- Best Iced Caramel Mocha