Ahh, the love of coffee – it’s a real thing, isn’t it? If you know you know, am I right? That first cup of coffee is truly like liquid sunshine, with the power to turn everything right side up.
Whether you like it hot, cold, sweet or straight up, we bet you’ll like these coffee quotes for the true coffee lover. Because whether you bow down to the green straw (Starbucks), drive through your local Dutch Bros, hit up an independent shop, or prefer to brew your own, we believe at What The Froth that the most important thing is now how or where – but only when. Sip the sweet stuff, friends, and life gets a little better.
So, grab your favorite cup of Joe, perhaps sweeten it with our homemade vanilla syrup recipe (it’s sooo good), and get ready to smile at these quotes written by people just as coffee obsessed as you are.
The Best Coffee Quotes for Coffee Lovers (VIDEO):
For you video lovers, I made this video version of the quotes below. I could only fit 55 of them though, before the video was too long, so enjoy this video version and scroll down for all 65 quotes!
65 Funny Coffee Quotes :
- Coffee is my spirit animal.
- It’s amazing how the world begins to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee. – Donna A. Favors
- Without my morning coffee, I’m just like a dried-up piece of goat. – J.S. Bach
- Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank. – Alphonse Allais
- Everyone should believe in something. I believe I will have another coffee.
- Want to hear a joke? Decaf.
- I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon. – Ronald Reagan
- Coffee first. Schemes later. – Leanna Renee Heiber
- May your coffee be stronger than your toddler.
- I never laugh until I’ve had my coffee. – Clark Gable
- We all just want someone to look at us the way we look at coffee.
- As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be? – Cassandra Clare
- But even a bad cup of coffee is better than no coffee at all. – David Lynch
- Coffee is a language in itself. – Jackie Chan
- What goes best with a cup of coffee? Another cup.- Henry Rollins
- The most dangerous drinking game is seeing how long I can go without coffee.
- Caffeine and sugar, the two basic food groups. – Laurell K. Hamilton
- The powers of a man’s mind are directly proportional to the quantity of coffee he drinks. – Sir James MacKintosh
- A bad day with coffee is better than a good day without it.
- Way too much coffee. But if it weren’t for the coffee, I’d have no identifiable personality whatsoever. – David Letterman
- May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short. – Unknown
- I believe humans get a lot done, not because we’re smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee. – Flash Rosenberg
- We want to do a lot of stuff; we’re not in great shape. We didn’t get a good night’s sleep. We’re a little depressed. Coffee solves all these problems in one delightful little cup. – Jerry Seinfeld
- Decaf coffee only works if you throw it at people.
- Coffee keeps me going until it’s time for wine. – Unknown
- I’d rather take coffee than compliments just now. – Louisa May Alcott
- Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee. – Stephanie Piro
- I like my coffee like I like myself: strong, sweet, and too hot for you. – Jac Vanek
- I would rather suffer with coffee than be senseless. – Napoleon Bonaparte
- If you are not coffee, chocolate or bacon, I’m going to need you to go away.
- Coffee, the favorite drink of the civilized world. – Thomas Jefferson
- Once you wake up and smell the coffee, it’s hard to go back to sleep. – Fran Drescher
- Why, yes, I could start my day without coffee. But I like being able to remember things like how to say words and put on pants. – Nanea Hoffman
- I was taken by the power that savoring a simple cup of coffee can have to connect people and create community. – Howard Schultz
- Actually, this seems to be the basic need of the human heart in nearly every great crisis – a good hot cup of coffee. – Alexander King
- I judge a restaurant by the bread and the coffee. – Burt Lancaster
- Coffee connects us in so many ways – to each other, to our senses, and to the earth that supports the coffee trees. – Rohan Marley
- To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions. – Hugh Jackman
- It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity. – Dave Barry
- I don’t know how people live without coffee, I really don’t. – Martha Quinn
- Coffee – it’s the lifeblood that fuels the dreams of champions! – Mike Ditka
- I have measured out my life with coffee spoons. – T.S. Eliot
- I’ll quit coffee. It won’t be easy drinking my Bailey’s straight, but I’ll get used to it. It’ll still be the best part of waking up. – Megan Mullally
- Science may never come up with a better office communication system than the coffee break. -Earl Wilson
- I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ’Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.’ – Jim Carrey
- I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee. – Terri Guillemets
- The world without coffee is like the Brits without tea. – Jeremiah Say
- I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake. – Lewis Black
- What on earth could be more luxurious than a sofa, a book, and a cup of coffee? – Anthony Trollope
- Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard. – Anne Spencer
- Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven. – Jesse Lane Adams
- No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee’s frothy goodness. – Sheik Abd-al-Kadir
- Coffee and love are best when they are hot. – German Proverb
- Good ideas start with great coffee.
- A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
- Today’s good mood is sponsored by coffee.
- Forget love, fall in coffee.
- I could give up coffee, but I’m not a quitter.
- I have a strong theory that you can tell a lot about someone by their coffee order.
— Emmie Lee Dean
- “Iced coffee might be cold, but it was made in heaven.” — Anthony T. Hincks
- I prefer it black, just like my soul.
- A coffee a day keeps the grumpy away.
- Coffee is a hug in a mug.
- Come here, you big, beautiful cup of coffee and lie to me about how much I’m going to get done today.
- Coffee is cheaper than therapy.
Which one is your favorite? Do you love coffee quotes as much as we do?
Curious to learn more about our favorite drink? You might love our post with 21 crazy coffee facts – including cat poop coffee!
We’ll be back with more great coffee content soon.
Until then, you know what to do….