Some of my favorite coffee bar finds are from Amazon! I’m breaking down some of my favorites that I use to create recipes like this delicious honey cream iced coffee that is SO GOOD.
Seriously, are you making honey cream yet? You need to!
Here’s a quick video of everything I used to make this drink and then scroll down for links!
5 Amazon Coffee Gadgets I Use To Make My Coffees:
I know what you’re here for! Here are the gadgets I use in this video to make a lot of my delicious coffee recipes, including this honey cream iced coffee.
- Espresso double shot glass – I use this for brewed shots so that they cool a bit before I pour them over ice
- Glass Frothing Pitcher – High borosilicate glass that is the perfect size for frothing or making a small amount of whipped cream
- Standing Single Hand Mixer – So easy to use, store and clean. I use this all the time for making foam and whipped cream for my coffee drinks.
- Beer can glass – I use these for almost all of my coffee recipes and videos. They are the perfect size and the lip on top keeps it from spilling over.
- Measuring spoons – I love this set with the wooden handles.
These are just some of my favorite coffee gadgets from Amazon. Stay tuned for more. And, for a lot more things I keep on my coffee bar, head to this post here.
*Affiliate links are used here for products I bought myself and recommend. If you make a purchase through my links, I may receive a commission at no cost to you!
Want to be the first to know about new Amazon coffee gadgets and recipes? Follow me on Instagram!
For the full recipe to make this honey cream iced coffee, click on the link!