I love my home coffee bar. Once you learn to make your own favorite coffeehouse drinks, it becomes a bit of an addiction. Customizing each drink to your own preferences and knowing you can get it exactly right each time becomes a daily source of happiness.
Plus, over time, you can really save money, without sacrificing your favorite coffee drinks, by making them at home. This doesn’t mean I still don’t enjoy visiting my favorite coffee houses, but I can save those for days when I really want them, rather than feeling like I need to go every day.
I’ve been sharing my favorite coffee recipes at home (and some of my coffee house drinks, too) on my Instagram and wanted to create a post where I can link to all of the things I use to make my coffee at home.
So, if you’ve seen a coffee recipe, or a Nespresso pod, or a cool glass in my pictures or videos, this is the place to find all the links. I’ve broken it into sections to keep it organized and I’ll update as I add things to my collection.
My Coffee Bar Must-Haves:
This post contains affiliate links. I bought most of these items with my own money and only recommend what I use and love. If you make a purchase through my links, I may receive a commission at no cost to you. Cheers!
9. Espresso double shot glass (I use this for brewed shots so that they cool a bit before I pour them over ice)
1. Glass bottles – for homemade syrups
2. Stumptown coffee beans – some of the best!
11. Silk Sweet & Creamy Almond Creamer – my favorite creamer ever
2. Antique glass – use these for my spoons, measuring spoons and Nescafe packets
3. Clear coffee mugs – love the double wall for insulation
4. Glass tumblers – these have a silicone sleeve
7. Measuring spoons – love this set with the wooden handles
8. Gold spoons – these sweet little spoons are perfect for the coffee bar
9. Glass straws – I also like metal straws, for iced coffees, but these glass ones are the ones I use in most of my videos
Best Nespresso Pods:
If you’re looking for the best Nespresso pods, in my opinion, here is what I recommend:
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram to see all of the newest recipes. It can take me a bit longer to get them live on the blog.